Many high schools, colleges and universities have recently started back classes in the prior week or couple weeks. What does that mean for you? Probably more traffic on your way to the office, as well as slow driving through the school zones. Another very important factor that comes with schools resuming classes is the fact that students are now back in school mode. Many of these students need internships or professional work experience. How does that affect you? The one thing that every startup has in common, regardless of the industry, is the fact that there is more work to be done than people to do it.
Why should you hire an intern(s)?
1. You can hire a worker for free/reduced wages.
2. You can mentor someone who is interested in your industry.
3. You can increase the legitimacy of your startup by increasing the employee count.
4. You may find an intern that would make the perfect employee.
5. Youth insight can be a tremendous benefit in terms of marketing, strategy and customer perception.
Leave a comment